P.G Diploma In Science & Development Communication
This one-year flagship communication education programme of cdit focuses on developing trained professionals who can contribute towards science communication and sensitization on development and ecological issues and for creation of quality content for the betterment of education through multimedia.
This one-year programme comprises 10 courses, internship, and diploma video production. The programme is structured to ensure that the students get sufficient exposure to the themes, theories and issues in science, development, and communication as well as acquires adequate hands-on experience in all aspects of science and development video production.
We offer the most trending and most sought after courses that are Job oriented Government certified and PSC approved. Our certification help students to acquire jobs easily, and make them competent to match themselves with an institution that will polish their skills and help them grow as professionals.
- Prepare to work as a journalist in today’s newsrooms where the online and digital platforms are as important as traditional print or broadcast platforms.
- Learn the latest trends in multimedia storytelling and production.
- Build storytelling skills in each medium used for Digital media production.
- Learn how to use digital tools to collect and combine audio, still photographs, video, text and graphics to accurately tell a story for online distribution.
- Apply online publishing skills to disseminate work.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One year
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes