- A little over 300 video programmes have been produced at the centre so far, covering a wide spectrum of topics like development, health, environment, education and science communication.
- C-DIT took up an electronic media campaign for the State Planning Board to educate the volunteers and the public about people’s planning programme of the State Government.
- It produced the immensely popular science video magazine “Sasthrakauthukam” broadcast every month by Thiruvananthapuram Dooradarshan during the period 1993-97.
- Efforts are on to make it a weekly science magazine to be broadcast in all the four South Indian Languages.
- The educational video series titled “Padanakauthukam” produced by C-DIT has been widely appreciated for its role as an educational technology aid by teachers and students.
- Efforts are on to make it a weekly science magazine to be broadcast in all the four South Indian languages.
- C-DIT organized an International Video Festival on Science, Society, and Development in September 1995, the first of its kind to be held in the country.
- C-DIT is presently taking up programmes in the emerging areas of Educational Technology and Decentralized Planning and Science Communication in a big way.